This event is for children 4-13 years of age who want to compete in a triathlon. This event is made up of a swim, bike and run and is broken down into age groups. The 4-5 age groups will swim 25 yards (must have a parent in water with them), Bike ½ mile and run 500 yards. The 6-8 age group will swim 50 yards (parent can help if needed in the water), bike 1 mile and run 500 yards. The 9-13 age group will swim 150 yards, bike 3 miles and run 1 mile.
|Date:||July 19, 2014|
|Time:||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Location:||Woodland Park and Woodland Water Park|
|Price:||$20 prior to June 13 and $25 after June 13.|
|More Info:||Call 751-4133 or E-mail Us|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RACE DAY:
- Packet pick-up begins at 8:00 am at the registration table in the parking lot behind Woodland Water Park.
- Pre-race meeting will be in the pool area at 9:00 am for all ages.
- We are timing the event this year and will need to have all particpants in the pool area before race start at 9:15 am.
- All participants will receive a t-shirt and ribbon. Ribbons will be awarded at the end of the race.
- Please park at the Conrad Complex ball fields or across the street. Parking will not be available in the park.
- Don't forget your water bottle, goggles, towel and bike helmets are required.
- Lifejackets are provided. Ages 4-5 must have parent in the water with them. Ages 6-8 can have a parent in the water with them if needed.
- Snacks and water will be available at the end of the race.
- Map is available online.
- Please walk bike in and out of the transition.
- Please call the front desk if you have questions, 751-4100.
©2014 Kalispell Regional Healthcare • The Summit Medical Fitness Center • 205 Sunnyview Lane • Kalispell, MT • 59901• (406) 751-4100