Family Health Care
We at Family Health Care, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, live by a straightforward philosophy that keeps us on target for providing the very best in medical care for all ages. We would like to share that philosophy with you:
- Family Health Care offers complete medical care for you and every member of your family. We are committed to promoting health and wellness and providing high quality, cost-effective, compassionate health care to all people regardless of age, race, color, creed or disability.
- Family Health Care fosters a cooperative and caring work environment, with attention to balancing personal, family and professional fulfillment.
- Family Health Care maintains its financial health and continues its clinic growth through the use of efficient and effective management principles and practices.
About Family Health Care
Family Health Care is a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Medicare has determined that Family Health Care is a Provider-Based Clinic, a Medicare status designation awarded to clinics meeting certain criteria.
We provide primary care for patients of all ages. Our offices are located in Kalispell at the Family Health Care offices at 1287 Burns Way, and in Columbia Falls at the Columbia Falls Clinic offices at 1850 Ninth Street West.
Family Health Care (FHC) Facts and Figures
- FHC medical staff is composed of 18 providers including family practitioners, pediatricians, internists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- FHC has approximately 80 employees including nursing, lab, X-ray and business office staff.
- FHC’s Urgent Care service has 12 exam rooms and separate rooms for minor surgery. Three medical providers and nurses staff Urgent Care and treat approximately 100 patients a day.
- FHC’s Primary Care service for scheduled appointments has 21 exam rooms and an average of seven medical providers on any given day. These professionals treat approximately 125 patients a day.
- FHC provides diagnostic services that include lab, X-ray, ultrasound imaging, bone-density analysis, pulmonary function testing and stress testing.
Please click on the link below to determine if your insurance carrier contracts with us to cover services provided at Family Health Care:
Family Health Care provides all clinical services needed for rapid and accurate diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries usually seen in the office. The following is a list of the services you will find at our clinic. Click on each service to learn more:
Radiology (X-Ray) Services
Federal Aviation Administration Exams
How to Reach Us
Family Health Care
1287 Burns Way
Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone and Fax
Phone: (406) 752-8120
Fax: (406) 752-8134
- Scheduled Care
Appointments: Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Urgent Care
Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday – 9 a.m. to noon
Medical Home Recognition
Family Health Care is one of six primary care clinics of Kalispell Regional Healthcare that received national recognition in 2013 from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for their Patient-Centered Medical Home programs.
See our Medical Home page to learn more about how this improves access and efficiency in your care.
©2014 Kalispell Regional Healthcare • 310 Sunnyview Lane • Kalispell, MT 59901 • (406) 752-5111