Bass Breast Center
About Our Clinic
The Bass Breast Center, a department of Kalispell Regional Medical Center, is dedicated to offering our region’s broadest array of breast cancer services. More than 12,000 women have a mammogram, breast ultrasound or breast MRI at our Imaging Center each year, and an additional 3,200 have high-quality imaging brought to their home town by the Winkley Women’s Center mobile mammography coach. Our cancer experts treat more 500 patients each year with both breast cancer and benign conditions. Our program is committed to delivering state of the art care in a compassionate environment.
The Bass Breast Center is located between Kalispell Regional Medical Center and The HealthCenter. Made possible by a $1 million gift from Harold and Annette Simmons in honor of their friend, Paul Bass, The Bass Breast Center provides the women of Montana with comprehensive care for malignant and pre-malignant conditions of the breast.
The 2,750-square-foot center offers services equivalent to those found in the largest urban medical centers. It encompasses two exam rooms, one room for minor surgical procedures, two office suites, a conference room with telemedicine capabilities (for out-of-area specialist consultation) and a library for patient education.
For more information or to inquire about making an appointment, please call us at (406) 751-6488.
Specialists in Breast Health
- Fellowship-trained breast surgeon & Fellowship-trained breast imaging specialist
- Board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists
Looking Great After Cancer Surgery
- Single stage reconstruction (breast reconstruction at the same time as mastectomy)
- Oncoplastic surgical technique (attention to cosmetic appearance while still removing the cancer)
- Digital mammography, breast ultrasound & MRI
- Stereotactic, sonographic and MRI guided biopsy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
Treatment Options for Any Stage of Breast Cancer
- Naturopathic oncology consultation (using herbs and diet to prevent recurrence and alleviate symptoms of treatment)
- Multiple chemotherapy, endocrine and biologic options
- Surgical removal of metastasis (cancer that has spread to other organs)
- Palliative (comfort) care
Support Every Step of the Way
- Certified Nurse Navigator for breast care to coordinate appointments, educate, and streamline the diagnosis and treatment process
- Genetic counseling
- Housing assistance
- Survivorship services
- Weekly care conferences among all members of the cancer team to evaluate patient treatment plans
- Clinical trials through Glacier View Research Institute
©2013 Kalispell Regional Healthcare • 310 Sunnyview Lane • Kalispell, MT 59901 • (406) 752-5111