The gloves are off ...
And we're fighting for you.
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare we recognize that breast cancer is a serious health concern for women everywhere. That's why we've assembled a lineup of heavyweights to face this challenge:
- Breast imaging - including digital mammography, ultrasound and MRI - as well as stereotactic, sonographic and MRI guided biopsy through the Women's Center at The HealthCenter
- Mobile digital mammography, ultrasound and DXA (bone density) screening for rural communities through the Winkley Women's Center mobile mammography coach
- Breast surgery (including reconstructive surgery) and coordinated care through local surgeons and the Bass Breast Center at Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- Follow-up treatment, including radiation oncology
- A support network, including a dedicated patient navigator, education programs, genetic counseling, social services, support groups, mentors and assistance programs
When it comes to the health of our region's women, our goal is to put breast cancer down for the count.