Employment at Kalispell Regional Healthcare
Kalispell Regional Medical Center of Kalispell Regional Healthcare is currently recruiting for the following positions in Kalispell, Montana: Regional CNO; CNO for Cut Bank, MT; ICU RN (Nights), Medical/Surgical RN; Coder/Auditor; Cancer Registrar Level II, Programmer Analyst, Clinical Lab Scientist(Nights).
After applying for a position, you may be asked to complete additional paperwork. All job offers are contingent on passing a pre-employment screening, which consists of a criminal background check, reference checks, a drug test, a review of your health history with our Employee Health RN , and meeting with an Occupational Therapist to go over physical demands pertaining to the position you have accepted.
Kalispell Regional Healthcare and all of its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the organizations' policy that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, as required by state and federal law.
Graduate RN Program
Kalispell Regional Medical Center is now accepting applications for our New Grad RN Program. The goal of this program is to provide a comfortable/competent transition into the active setting of Acute Care. This program commences on February 16, 2015, and is 14 weeks in duration.
Planned Classroom topics covered include:
· Assessment/Critical Thinking (Case Study/Scenario based)
· Documentation at KRMC
· The Pediatric Patient
· Basic Cardiac Monitoring
· Chemotherapy Basics/Hospice Care
· Stress Management
· Lab Tests/Interpretation & better understanding
· Pain Assessment and Management
· Center of Excellence/Orthopedics
- Individuals must have a current Montana RN License by the start of class
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school (or an accredited refresher course if returning RN) including 250 clinical hours, within the last 12 months.
- No application will be accepted after December 20th, 2014.
Please complete a Med/Surg New Grad RN application above.
©2015 Kalispell Regional Healthcare • Kalispell Regional Medical Center • 310 Sunnyview Lane • Kalispell, MT 59901 • (406) 752-5111