Jobs at Kalispell Regional Healthcare
Kalispell Regional Healthcare and all of its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the organizations' policy that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, as required by state and federal law.
Kalispell Regional Medical Center of Kalispell Regional Healthcare is currently recruiting for the following positions in Kalispell, Montana: Cardiovascular OR RN, ICU RN (Nights), Pharmacy Manager, Programmer Analyst, Clinical Lab Scientist for Conrad, Montana.
After applying for a position, you may be asked to complete additional paperwork. All job offers are contingent on passing a pre-employment screening, which consists of a criminal background check, reference checks, a drug test, a review of your health history with our Employee Health RN , and meeting with an Occupational Therapist to go over physical demands pertaining to the position you have accepted.
Graduate RN Program
The Graduate RN is a nonexempt position that provides entry level professional nursing care to patients on the Medical/Surgical/IMC unit under the supervision of a designated preceptor. This care shall be rendered in a safe and effective manner that is consistent with Kalispell Regional Medical Center policies and procedures.
1. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing, and have completed at least 250 clinical hours during their education.
2. Applicant must have graduated from accredited nursing school within one year of start date of the New Graduate class, or nurses returning to the profession must have successfully completed a refresher course prior to applying.
3. Applicant must possess a current Montana RN License prior to the start of Orientation. No temporary licenses will be accepted.
4. Successful completion of all pre-employment screenings.
5. Signed letter of two year commitment with Human Resources. This includes employment for the first year after completion of the program being in an Acute Care area.
6. Applicants will only be considered and interviewed for the New Graduate Program one time.
1. KRMC reserves the right to add or delete New Graduate Programs during the year.
2. Applications must be filled out completely, and be accompanied by a resume.
3. Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered.
4. Completed application received on or before the deadline will be forwarded from the Human Resources department to the Acute Care leadership team.
5. No applicant will be allowed to participate in the New Graduate Program without completing the entire application process.
The next New Grad RN Program will commence on February 17th, 2014. Application deadline is December 31st, 2013. Applications for the February 2014 program will be accepted beginning October 25th, 2013. Please complete an online application.
©2013 Kalispell Regional Healthcare • Kalispell Regional Medical Center • 310 Sunnyview Lane • Kalispell, MT 59901 • (406) 752-5111